Infinisource was founded in 1986 as COBRA Compliance Systems, Inc., a company specializing, in compliance education and administration of the newly enacted COBRA law. As the market evolved, COBRA Compliance Systems began offering a variety of benefit administration services, acquired a number of other like companies. In 2003 the name changed to Infinisource, Inc. to better reflect its market position. Infinisource grew to 17,000 benefit administration customers.
Today’s Infinisource was created in 2011 by merging with America Onshore, a leading provider of SAAS based solutions in Human Capital Management for employers. In 2012, Infinisource acquired Qqest a growing provider of time and attendance solutions. The acquisition increased the Infinisource customer base to 60,000+ employers.
- April 7, 1986 - President Ronald Reagan signed COBRA into law
- December 1986 - Founded as COBRA Compliance Systems, Inc.
- August 2003 - COBRA Compliance Systems acquired COBRA Compliance of Indianapolis, Indiana
- August 2003 - COBRA Compliance Systems, Inc. changed names to become Infinisource, Inc.
- February 2005 - Infinisource acquired Aurora Administrative Solutions of Dayton, Ohio
- June 2008 - Infinisource acquired Priority Pay of Laguna Hills, California
- November 2009 - Infinisource acquired Full Circle Payroll, Inc. of Palmetto, Florida
- July 2010 - Infinisource acquired ABCO Payroll Services of Bradenton, Florida
- August 2011 - Private equity firm, Accel-KKR, acquired Infinisource.
- August 2011 - Infinisource acquired America on Shore
- December 2012 - Infinisource acquired Qqest
- January 2014 - Dave Dawson joins Infinisource as Chief Executive Officer.