Are You Prepared for October 15?
Infinisource can assist you!
We have customized Creditable Coverage and Non-Creditable Coverage
Notices for your participant population.
- We can assist with determining creditable coverage status
- We have the most recent federal notice requirement for
- We can provide evidence of mailing
- We have notices available in Spanish
How do employers comply?
Medicare Part D imposes two annual notice requirements on all
employers that offer group health plan coverage with a prescription
- Employers are required to send participants either a Notice of
Creditable Coverage and/or a Notice of Non-Creditable Coverage
before October 15 each year.
- Employers must also notify the Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services about their plan's creditable coverage status no
later than the 60th day after the start of each plan year.
The standard Medicare Part D benefit is improving every year as the
donut hole shrinks. Employees who are eligible for Medicare Part D
will put greater emphasis on your prescription drug benefit in
weighing their options. Your Medicare Part D notice is in the
Let Infinisource eliminate this notice requirement from your
busy work schedule. Contact us today at 866-320-3040.