Infinisource Offers Industry Leading Expertise and Idemnification to Keep Your Company Compliant
|COBRA Administration||Open Enrollment||State Continuation||USERRA|
|COBRA Eligibility||Why Infinisource Compliance?||HIPAA|
When your COBRA compliance program isn't managed properly, you are exposed to possible IRS excise tax issues, ERISA penalties, litigation and becoming self-insured for claims. COBRA errors have severe consequences, some of which could put a well-intentioned employer out of business.
We know employers are faced with an increasingly complicated environment, driven by changing regulations and business conditions. Infinisource is wholly committed to making it easier to be an employer. Our COBRA solution will relieve you from time-consuming administration and add value to your bottom line.
- Unmatched Compliance Expertise - 25 years of superior service provided by COBRA Certified Professionals to 17,000 employers and 4,000 brokers nationwide
- Perfect Track Record On Client Audits And Court
- We've never had a single client fail a Department of Labor or IRS audit
- We've never had a single client lose a case in court
- Total Protection Indemnification Policy - Unlike the competition, Infinisource does not place dollar or percentage caps on liability, giving you peace of mind
- Leading Technology - Created, owned and managed by Infinisource
- Service Excellence - No complicated automated phone systems; dedicated account managers for your account and access to skilled service representatives with an average tenure of 9 years
We truly take pride in what we do and hope to have the opportunity to work with your business.
Chat now to learn more about how Infinisource, a leading Benefits Administration, COBRA Administration and Human Capital Management company, can help or call us at 800-300-3838.