When your COBRA compliance program isn't managed properly, you are exposed to possible IRS excise tax issues, ERISA penalties, litigation and becoming self-insured for claims. COBRA errors have severe consequences, some of which could put a well-intentioned employer out of business.
- Track 29 possible time frames per beneficiary
- Keep notice language current
- Stay on top of changing rules
- Maintain complete records
- Know COBRA eligible plans
Continuing legislative changes are making COBRA harder to administer, not easier. With the right technology, you can spend your precious time managing your workforce, not administering COBRA.
Talk with us today to see how easy COBRA administration can be.