Automate and Integrate your Time and Attendance tracking by adding the TimeForce time solution module to an iSolved bundle
With TimeForce time & attendance you can collect time, manage time, and process time to more effectively manage your employee time and attendance data. Move beyond outdated time clocks and employee time and attendance formats with an easy-to-use system that can positively affect all of your workforce management needs.
TimeForce is built to work with iSolved, providing you with a single access point for all of your time, payroll processing, HR and benefits information. And, since TimeForce is offered in the cloud, supervisors and payroll staff can review, edit and approve employee time online, anytime.
Just a few of the powerful benefits of TimeForce:
- Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation.
- Eliminate buddy-punching and time theft, and eliminate the need to calculate time cards.
- Easily manage employee schedules. Assign resources more effectively and reduce the time needed to schedule employees
- Manage pay policies, time off, overtime and more. Eliminate the need to calculate vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals
- Track employee time in the way that works best for your business — online, with a time clock, a swipe card, a smart phone app, or remotely.
- Track the necessary data to help with Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Compliance.
We offer dependable time clock and time tracking solutions for any workplace environment.
TimeForce provides complete flexibility with time collection:
- Physical time clocks with biometric, magnetic swipe or proximity readers
- Mobile applications
- Online options such as Self Service, Kiosk or Net Timeclocks
- Rugged, cellular clocks
Call us today 800-300-3838 to find out more about TimeForce, the Time Tracking module integrated with iSolved, and how Infinisource became a leader in Workforce Management solutions.
Learn more about TimeForce. Visit the site