Terms & Conditions of Use of the Infinisource website
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SITE
The Site allows you to access various information to the extent and in the manner offered through the Site.
In order to use the Site, you need the equipment necessary to connect to the World Wide Web ("WWW"), and the connection necessary to access the WWW. You are responsible for any fees associated with such connection or access (such as those charged by an Internet Service Provider [ISP] or telephone company). You agree to: 1. provide accurate and complete information when prompted to do so, and 2. maintain and update such information so it remains accurate and complete.
You are responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential. We recommend you memorize this information. You should not share it with friends, family members nor post it in a public place or transmit it via unsecure means. You are responsible for all activity occurring through use of your account and/or password. You agree to immediately notify Infinisource of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account or password. Infinisource will not be responsible for any loss whatsoever arising from the misappropriation of your password by a third party.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS TO ACCESS SITE
6.2 Trademark Notices. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained in the Site are the property of their respective owners.
6.3 Copyright Notice. Copyright © 2012 Infinisource, Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions of Use of the Infinisource Newsroom
Your use of the Newsroom constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions (which Infinisource reserves the right to change at any time without prior notice):
- The Newsroom is designed to provide general information of interest to insurance, benefits, payroll, HR and other professionals. We make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information, but we cannot guarantee that the information is error-free. You use of the Newsroom indicates your assumption of all responsibility and risk related to any reliance on this information.
- The Newsroom does not constitute legal, accounting or other advice. If you need such advice, please consult an attorney, accountant or other professional.
- Newsroom comments may not harass, defame, offend, invade privacy or otherwise be unlawful or harmful. Infinisource reserves the right not to post comments that, in its sole discretion, Infinisource deems inappropriate.
- Infinisource expects but cannot guarantee that the Newsroom will have uninterrupted availability. Under no circumstances will Infinisource be liable for any delay or temporary disruption in access.
- The Newsroom is provided "as is." Infinisource specifically disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for purpose. Infinisource also disclaims any and all liability arising from interruption or damage to a computer system or software as a result of accessing the Newsroom.Infinisource does not warrant that the information will enable you to achieve a particular result or outcome. Infinisource will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues, lost profits, or loss of data arising out of the Newsroom.
- All content in the Newsroom is copyrighted by Infinisource. You agree to honor the copyrights and trademarks contained in the Newsroom web site. You must obtain written authorization from Infinisource to reproduce any content in the Newsroom for any purpose.